IN RELATION TO ALL WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESS PLUS ON THIS WEBSITE
We are committed to:
- protecting the personal information you give us
- telling you how we use the information we gather about you
- securing your consent to our disclosure of your personal information
- We want to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help us customise our site to improve its usefulness to you
- Information about you helps us sell space to advertisers of products and services relevant to you so that we can continue to partially fund the site through advertising and you can continue to the site for free
- We compile anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies or to unconnected parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
- We may collect information from you that you provide over the phone or in email or other communications. The type of information we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers.
- We collect information about your use of the website services through cookies. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or e-mail address.
- We will not supply your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
- If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive direct marketing or information from us, please notify us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of Nalac Limited trading as Business Plus and Bizplus.ie for websites and web applications which link to this policy and are published by Nalac Ltd. By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
If you wish to amend any of the personal information that we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, you can do so at any time. All of our newsletter and advertising communications have an unsubscribe link which will cease all communications from that list. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If your data is held from a historical service we provided and within the retention period set out later in this agreement you can request this by emailing email@example.com.
All services provided by Nalac Ltd on all websites and web applications which link to this policy are only open to persons over 18 years of age. Please do not submit any data or request any services which require the submission of data if you are under 18 years of age.
Information we collect and why we collect it
Nalac Ltd collects and uses your personal information to perform the functions / services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Here we detail the information we collect about you when you order a print or digital magazine subscription.
Payment card information
We require this personal information so your subscription can be processed and the magazine service fulfilled.
Cookies is a text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive relating to your viewing history of a website. If you return to that website, it can present tailored selections to you created upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally adjust the settings of your browser to avoid the acceptance of cookies. Cookies will not harm your system.
We use site tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the digital services we provide to you.
Analytics: In order to monitor how our sites are performing, we collect data about page visits. This information is completely anonymous — we cannot determine who it came from. When we use this data, we look at numbers of visitors overall rather than individual visits. Analytics information is used in reports and to improve our services.
For example, we track:
Length of visit
Where visitors came from
Technical data about devices or browsers used to access the site
3rd Party Cookies: Social Sharing
The Cookies names are:
__atuvc – 3rd Party: Add This social sharing
__atuvs – 3rd Party: Add This social sharing
__gads – Advertising: DoubleClick for Publishers service from Google
__utma – Analytics: one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service used to calculate new and returning visitors
__utmb – Analytics: one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service used to determine new sessions and visits
__utmc – Analytics: one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service used to integrate with older version of GA code
__utmz – Analytics: one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service. This cookie identifies the source of traffic to the site – so Google Analytics can tell site owners where visitors came from when arriving on the site.
_fbp – Advertising: Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
_ga – Analtics: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
_gat – Analytics: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
_gid – Analytics: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics and is used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
Disclosure of your personal information
We work with Service Providers who help us run our business. We are required to send information securely to our Service Providers, who are defined as Data Processors, to perform the services you require as well as perform legal functions and audits. We do not disclose your information to any third parties for the purposes of marketing or any other function other than necessary to perform our services, legal obligations and audits.
Each Service Provider only has access to the information required to perform their services to PPL. Please note that some may not be applicable for the service(s) that you requested from us.
Mailchimp (newsletter and sign up)
Stripe (payment processing and subscription management)
Transfer of data outside of the EU
Here we set out the two Service Providers that PPL employs to provide services to you that may securely transfer data outside of the EU from selected data we provide which we also list below:
Payment card information
Stripe have certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Mailchimp have certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
The length of time we retain your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as you continue to receive digital services from us. This allows you to continue accessing our content, products and services. If you cease receiving a service from Nalac Ltd we will retain your personal data for a maximum of 24 months for legal and audit reasons. After this period we will either automatically delete the data completely or make the database entry completely anonymous, only retaining non-personal information such as the service type.
It is sometimes necessary for us to keep your personal information for longer periods of time, for example:
• If there is a statutory requirement to retain it.
• If we require the information for legal reasons or there is a legitimate business need for us to retain it.
• To ensure we do not contact you if you have asked us not to.
Nalac Limited is registered in Ireland under company number 273947.
30 Morehampton Road
Dublin D04 YN81
Telephone: 353 1 660 8400