IN RELATION TO ALL WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESS PLUS ON THIS WEBSITE
We are committed to:
• protecting the personal information you give us
• telling you how we use the information we gather about you
• securing your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
• We want to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help us customise our site to improve its usefulness to you.
• Information about you helps us sell space to advertisers of products and services relevant to you so that we can continue to partially fund the site through advertising and you can continue to use parts of the site for free.
• We compile anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies or to unconnected parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
• We may collect information from you when you fill in an online registration form for any of our website services (e.g. competitions etc.). We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. The type of information we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers.
• We collect information about your use of the website services through cookies. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or e-mail address.
• We will not supply your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
• If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive direct marketing or information from us, please notify us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE ENSURE PRIVACY IS MAINTAINED
• We endeavour to ensure that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
• We may disclose details about use of our website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.
• We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us.